- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Dan’s Trust collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dan’s Trust with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Dan’s Trust collects your data so that we can:
- Process and and manage your account.
- Email you regarding news and events.
If you agree, Dan’s Trust will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Dan’s Trust securely stores your data at 32 Esher Park Avenue, Esher, Surrey KT10 9NX.
Dan’s Trust will keep your information for seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Dan’s Trust would like to send you information about news and events of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dan’s Trust from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Dan’s Trust.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Dan’s Trust would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dan’s Trust for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dan’s Trust correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dan’s Trust to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dan’s Trust erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dan’s Trust restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dan’s Trust’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dan’s Trust transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Dan’s Trust uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Dan’s Trust uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Dan’s Trust sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 32 Esher Park Avenue, Esher, Surrey KT10 9NX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dan’s Trust has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.